Me

Me
Hey everyone, my name is Patrick Petrone and this is my English 103: Accelerated Composition blog. I am majoring in Landscape Architecture here at Clemson University and so far I am having an awesome time. I have lived in Brielle, New Jersey (a two square mile shore town) my whole life and I am very excited to have a change of scenery and to be able to experience a different culture. I attended Manasquan High School in Manasquan, New Jersey and participated in various sports and extracurricular activities including the varsity swim team, the environmental club, and spanish club. I hope to continue my participation in these activities or similar activities here at Clemson as well. I enjoy going to the beach, hanging out with friends, and eating good food. I lifeguard for Spring Lake Ocean Rescue in Spring Lake New Jersey in the summer and I think that it is the best job in the world. That’s pretty much me in a nutshell; feel free to comment on my work.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

How I Write

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2amhZRGxNs

No comments:

Post a Comment